You can visit our Frequently Asked Question page for answers to some of the most common question.
The RePaint Roller
Every quarter Community RePaint sends out a round up of the latest news from the Network. To find out how your leftover paint is being used and what the schemes have been getting up to, sign up for your copy of The RePaint Roller.
Not sure of the best way to store paint? Of what type of paint to use to paint a room? Community RePaint has put together a number of informaton sheets to help (see right).
We like friends...
You can join us on:
Click for links to:
- other organisations which offer reuse and recycling services
- Resource Futures - the environmental consultancy which manages the Community RePaint network.
- volunteering and third sector organisations
- groups which undertake community and creative projects
- funding opportunities and finance advice
- government and other relevant bodies
- paint manufacturers and other trade bodies
- hazardous waste and legislation information