About the scheme
Our scheme in Doncaster joined the network in 2004 and are part of Refurnish, a charity aiming to prevent perfectly functional furniture from ending up as waste in landfill sites by collecting and restoring this furniture so that it could be sold to local people at affordable prices. The scheme is currently unable to take in any leftover paint.
This paint is available to individuals and groups to purchase for £2 per litre. If you need paint for your home or project you can contact them directly and visit one of their showrooms:
- Carcroft – Skellow Road DN6 8HQ
- Wath Upon Dearne – Wet Mor Lane, S63 6DF
- Cleveland Street – Cleveland Street, DN1 3DS
- Thorne – Stonegate, DN8 5NP
- Doncaster – Station Road, DN7 4DY
If you need larger quantities of paint for a community project you can also order our remanufactured paint from us centrally. Find out more here.