Stocking ReColour paint in your retail outlets
Do you run charity shops to help generate income for your organisation? If so, you can become a reseller of our ReColour paint, which will help raise funds through sales, and give your customers access to good quality, affordable paint. Our ReColour paint is a quality, water-based emulsion produced by two of our larger schemes. It is produced from leftover, reusable paint which is remanufactured with additives to ensure its longevity and quality and then decanted into new branded containers. You can find out more on our ReColour page.
A number of community organisations and charity shops are already stocking our ReColour paint. You can see the full colour range here.
Why you should work with us
- Create an additional income stream at your shops
- Provide good quality, affordable paint for your customers
- Give your customers the option to choose products with a low environmental impact
- Support our work in community reuse
- Improve your green credentials
Get in contact
If you would like to find out more, or to place an order, please contact our Network Manager, Martin Pearse on 0117 914 3450 or email@example.com